Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Friday, January 30, 2009

My Forever Baby




And then came Bella... She is four years old now, but I still treat her as if she were the only baby in the world - my friend, Ami, gags at this!! There is something a bit different about the last baby, I love all my children the same, but I am afraid I will always treat Bella like the baby she is. In these pictures she is hamming it up, one would never know the trouble she can cause by looking at that sweet face... Just wait.

















No comments: