Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My dear hubby has boycotted Valentine's Day as long as I can remember, so I was so excited when our friends, Mike and Kelli Pabst, invited us to be their dates on the "Dreaded V-Day."
And a date it was!! We were treated to an evening of fun and food, food and more food at Tucano's Brazilian Grille. Plus, I got to spend the evening holding Baby Taylor whom I love. Really. I love her!
This dinner was worth the wait (even with reservations). Besides, the company was the best part of the night. Thanks to Mike and Kelli for being our Fun Valentines.
XOXO
Pat and I love to make out in public, good thing my hair is usually so big it hides our faces...
Sorry to say, this rose was NOT from my hubby - it was from the waitress.
We look a little bloated after all that food...
Kelli and I were on a top secret mission that led us to Hastings at the end of the night, but we spent the entire time on the phone!!
Once again, thanks to the Pabst's for a great evening. Can't wait until next time!!

3 comments:

ami said...

looks like a fun night! and the dessert- WOW i can't wait to eat there. and that baby! what a cutie patootie. lovin your blog.

The Brugger Bunch said...

My favorite picture is you ALL on the phone, lol! What a fun night! HOLY COW that cake looks amazing!!!

Susan said...

what was the top secret mission?