Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fred Still Stinks

In making preparations to leave for a family reunion, I asked Anna Nelson to watch over Patches while we were gone. I didn't even give a thought to Fred until the Brugger girls came over and BEGGED to watch him. I couldn't say no, but I was afraid their mom would because he smells so bad. So, we decided to give the little creature a bath. (Have I lost my mind??)
Fred loved every minute of it and not once tried to bite our fingers off. I would love him more freely if he smelled a bit better after a bath, but, nope he still stinks!!

3 comments:

Wendy K said...

Maybe when Patches grows bigger, you could let him share a cage with Fred. I think the smell would go away! (Sorry, I couldn't help sharing my thought.) Also I think Fred is quite similar to the creatures that live in the Station Creek Lodge. I can't believe you didn't want to bathe them!

Troy Westerberg said...

Oh, the luxury of thick towels. Can I be a rodent in your household?

Annie said...

Fred is living the good life!!