I apologize for the graphic photos, but I feel I owe it to my brother. He had his gallbladder out in February of 2009 and I laughed very hard over his bloated stomach. He didn't think it was funny. He said it hurt. I laughed, called him Fatty. About a week later, I had my first gallbladder attack. Payback. I hate karma. I waited until my gallbladder had leaked, sealed itself and leaked again, and again, again... Before I went to the doctor in January of 2010. I discovered my gallbladder was completely useless. It was only good at one thing. Making my back hurt like crazy and making me and everyone around me pretty much miserable. So much so, friends and family were begging me to take the darn thing out so I would quit complaining!! True story.So, my brother, this picture is for you.
Unlike Taylor, I needed four incisions to take that thing out - so much scar tissue- and they took it out of my belly button!! Gross. Goodbye gallbladder. Wish I could have kept you in a jar to freak people out, but I guess that is against the rules.FYI, I have been told to get back to blogging, but remember, I am extremely OCD and have to go in chronological order - so I am all better now and have gained all my lost weight, so no offers of dinner :)
3 comments:
I'm glad to see that you're still alive. Poor gallbladder, poor pregnant Taylor. Hope you've made a full recovery by now.
I've been wondering where you were. You should be feeling better now, right? We don't care if things are in order. Defy that OCD and let us know what is up!
wow! lataun
Post a Comment