Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who Kids are These??











.jpg" border=0>My little monkeys are very creative. They cannot just PLAY Rockband, but they must ACT and DRESS the part. Rock on.




3 comments:

Annie said...

Look you are a professional now!! love it and i am excited to keep up with you and your cute family!!

ami said...

WOW look at you! i love your background- you are going to have to help me change my background. thanks for including me in your private exclusive blog- i feel soooo loved. heehee.

The Brugger Bunch said...

You have AWESOME children! I LOVE THE HAIR!