Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Sunday, February 8, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter










Where I am Bella is also. We are never far apart, and now I think we may be merging into one human being...
I especially see the likeness between us now that I returned to my natural hair color - almost.






Here we are before church with matching hair and make-up. Yes, I put blush on Bella's cheeks to keep her quite while I did our hair. I do want to note that the matching hair was her idea.








Bella's Front.
I can't believe I got
her little bob into a
pony tail. Back combing
and a lot of hairspray
can work miracles.









Bella's Back.

















My back.

I left out the frontal
picture due to massive amounts of wrinkles.


2 comments:

ami said...

you and bella are two peas in a pod-pepsi, chocolate, makeup and hair. WATCH OUT! love your blog, your background is awesome. i also loved the hairstyles. love ya

The Brugger Bunch said...

Wrinkles? What wrinkles Rose? You are always so beautiful!!!!! I totally agree though! Your sweet little lady looks so much like you!