No pictures for this post, surprise!! I started this blog for my little family and so I must include what is said, not only what is seen...
Last Sunday as my family sat on the pew in church during Sacrament Meeting, Bella leans up to my ear and whispers, "Is it fast Sunday?" I replied with a quiet no. She was quiet for a few moments and then responded, "So, it is a Slow Sunday?"
I do love my babies.
P.S. For those of you who are not of my faith, the LDS Church asks each member that can, to fast for two meals once a month and then donate the money that would have been used towards food to the Church Humanitarian Fund. It is also a day to bear our testimonies.
2 comments:
Most Sundays seem like "Slow Sundays" to me these days!
What a doll! I love that little lady! Some Sundays sure do seem slow, lol!
Post a Comment