Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dancing Like Everyone is Watching - and Loving It!!

This is a great tragedy to me that these are the only pictures I have of Maddy and Katie at their Big Dance Recital (no videos or pictures during performances). These two work their tails off two days a week for two hours and they can dance!!
Maddy is a born performer, Chloe (her cousin, hiding her face) was on her first big outing without her parents after a diagnosis of diabetes, and I think some dances were just for her. :) Katie will shake it all on stage, but off, she is having nothing to do with pictures. She makes me feel like I am the paparazzi!
Good job, my babies, I am so proud of both of you and your dedication as dancers.

1 comment:

Andersons said...

Okay, I just got to see their dance at the campout talent show this weekend...I will vouch that it is SO CUTE!!