To celebrate Kimm's birthday we decided to take our little one's for brunch at Miss Tami's Tea Cottage. Anyone who is within driving distance of this marvelous little find, MUST stop in for their famous Monte Cristo... We had a blast sipping orange juice from our tea cups and then exploring all the hidden treasures inside the restaurant.
Apparently, Kimm is tiring of my picture taking. I don't care, it's her birthday!! It shall be documented. (I love, love that Bella feels the need to flex her muscles in public.)
Happy Birthday, dear Kimm. (You will thank me once you see this adorable photo of you and Anna.) Here's to many more more birthdays and celebrations.
Apparently, Kimm is tiring of my picture taking. I don't care, it's her birthday!! It shall be documented. (I love, love that Bella feels the need to flex her muscles in public.)
Happy Birthday, dear Kimm. (You will thank me once you see this adorable photo of you and Anna.) Here's to many more more birthdays and celebrations.XOXO
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kimm! I hope it's fabulous! P.S. WOW Bella you look so STRONG!!!!
Post a Comment