The night before Easter Sunday, I happened upon these darling dresses at Walmart (yep, Walmart, my 2nd favorite store). I bought matching ones for my girls and then we spent the evening making "Utah Bows" to match. They may be closer to "Texas Bows" due to their size, but we sure thought they were cute.
Bella got a locket in her Easter basket and wants a picture of Jesus in it. I'm sorry, I think she is the cutest 4 year old I know!!
For some reason, Katie banned pictures this day - notice her happy face. Maybe her bow is giving her a headache...
Our first family photo in a while, I am pinching Katie to "Smile, it's Easter Da@* it!"
The Easter bunny was so thoughtful and brought Bella a bunny blankie just like Katie's monkey one. Who knew the bunny was so talented?? (Maddy wants one with an Edward head - creepy...)
Pat and the closest thing he will ever have to a son. Kingston LOVES my honey, I think it is because they have the same hair do.
Brittny is doing her best to capture Katie on camera. Love you, Brit, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Me and Tanja. If you notice I even made a bow for my hair - I think I took things a bit far - this isn't a scene out of Steel Magnolias.
Yes, Bill, I am wondering the same thing.
Time for the Easter Egg Hunt - Ready, Set, Already Gone.
Bella was a bit handicapped by the size of her basket.
Maddy was a great helper and pointed out all the eggs Bella ran right by.
Katie was not having the best of days. First she climbed Granny Hanne's fence and RIPPED HER NEW DRESS. (we hadn't even gone to church yet) Then her shoes gave her a blister, and she didn't find a metallic egg (these are the ones with money inside). Thanks Grandma for stepping in.
Is that a smile??
I took this picture because Daffodils are my favorite flower. I recently remarked to my hubby about some beautiful ones in our neighborhood and he didn't know what they were. I couldn't believe it!! These flowers remind me of happy childhood days, sunshine, my birthday and beauty at it's finest. So here, Pat, daffodils are one of my favorite things, along with butterflies, you and my babies. Happy Easter.
8 comments:
I sat in with Ryan's primary class on Sunday...totally admiring Bella's Utah/Texas bow. Super cute!
"Smile, it's Easter Da@* it!"...I love it. :-)
Loved the dresses and the Utah bows!!! (especially the girls in the dresses)
You are going to have to make me some bows when i have a girl. You serioulsy crack me up!!
I LOVE THE BOWS! They all look so darn cute!!! What a special day my friend, you TOTALLY know how to do up the holidays! I love your family picture my friend, I JUST LOVE YOUR FAMILY!
Hello, Sara here! I am posting my ninth comment for the day! My aunt Kelleen told me I was anti-social because I haven't commented on the blogs lately. Well, I showed her! I actually visit your blog very regularly because you update frequently. I love the pictures and since we haven't been that close growing up, lots of this stuff is very new to me. Keep it coming. Oh, and I really thought your post about Salt Lake was very touching.
very cute dresses- i can't believe you found those at wally world- HUH. i didn't even recognize maddie with her bangs- and i probably just spelled her name wrong- sorry it's late. cute family pic and king looks adorable in his easter outfit. looks like fun times.
I totally want to party with you guys so I can have a matching bow. The girls look darling, even if Katie was in a bad mood. You and I need to discuss the final installment of Twilight. I'm still really annoyed that the baby's name was Renesmee. Yuck.
I love all your updates and you did awesome with the bows,you are so talented. I wish I had any kind of creative talent.
Post a Comment