Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Friday, February 26, 2010

Merry Christmas, Babies

(Yep, still catching up...)
One of our favorite Christmas traditions is opening our new Christmas jammies before we head out for all the Christmas Eve Festivities.
And, of course, the individual photograph in front of the tree. It is funny when I compare each year, my children have grown right before my eyes!!
Katie is so happy Christmas is FINALLY here.
Bella really likes to dress up these occasions.
Maddy is too big for feety jammies :(
Monkeys for a monkey.
Bella has worn these pajamas almost everyday since Christmas. Really. She has no use for clothes, only jammies.
It's off to my sisters, I didn't do very well at getting pictures of everyone this year, but this one of Melisa telling Taylor how it is ~ is, well, CLASSIC.
There is my hubby!! Hi Honey.

Bella and Anna showing off their matching vests.
Bella showing off her new lip gloss. Oh, drat. More make-up to clean off the furniture.
Katie just figured out that Kimm's present was money!!
We are gearing up for the Fiesta Bowl and Melisa made hats to match.
Mariah got one that will keep her warm as she rides her bike around the BSU campus.


Mariah painted this beautiful picture for Maddy.
But look who gets the biggest smile, Edward - AGAIN.

Thanks Chainey and Kimm for always hosting a relaxing, fun Christmas Eve. It gives us a chance to spend time with mom and see our girls get ready for the big night ahead. Alex was very much missed and I am happy that there is only one more Christmas without him.

Now we are off to the Thibadeau Bash.
Emma, Bella and Lili
Bella is always looking for a chance to pose. If my other girls hadn't grown out of this stage, I would have another 50 pictures to post!!

My favorite gifts.
UG. I have to explain why I look so awful. My gallbladder has been troubling me for about a year. I had been able to just deal with it until October, when it really flared up. Unfortunately, Christmas Eve ended with me sick upstairs. I missed most of the party and was home sick on Christmas Day and missed Christmas with my parents. It was really a bummer.
Amie and Eric are always good sports for pictures and always look fabulous.
Now, let's get these troops home and to bed!
I love how everyone looks Christmas morning. Sleep or no sleep the kids are up.

They have been waiting for the magical time of 6:30 a.m. - when they have permission to wake us up.
Oh, for heavens... Now we have to deal with a life size Edward in the house. What was Santa thinking??
IPOD touch, nice.
Is Bella even awake?
Sweet moments of "I love yous and thank yous"
The coveted American Girl doll. MJ had one from her childhood in brand new condition and sold it to me for Katie's Christmas present. (Thanks, friend!) That little turd, Katie, found it about two weeks before Christmas.
Hmmm. What are we going to feed him for Christmas dinner?
This is my very favorite kind of present. To my sweet family: I love you and may the Spirit of Christmas fill our home all year.

No comments: