Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Moon is Rising...

He's back... And I happen to be the coolest mom ever.
One of the perks of my job is getting to have fun promoting the practice. We did so well with our "Twilight Halloween" that we were given VIP seats and asked by the local radio station to help them promote "New Moon". So we vamped it up one more time - yes, I wore those red contacts FOR THE LAST TIME (ouch!) - to hit the midnight premiere. Maddy and Katie were able to come due to Katie's good luck at winning tickets. They were first class patrons as they were with the "cast" and didn't have to wait in the freezing cold and got prime seating.
Katie is Team Jacob all the way, but it is almost MIDNIGHT!! Look at the poor girl with her blankie and sleepy before showtime.
Maddy brought her "Edward" blankie and was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Maddy won a t-shirt for answering a trivia question correctly. There is no way she could get it wrong... She has read the books about 500 times.
Right now, I am thinking I am a totally fun mom. I mean, I was famous in the lobby - red carpet treatment all the way - I don't know why my kids are embarrassed of me sometimes. I am so cool, geez.
Ok, Day #2, Party # 2.
April put on one heck of a shindig at Louis before she and 70 plus women headed to the show. I tricked out her ride just a bit :)
She thought of everything, my pictures do not do it justice. If you want to see how to throw a party check out her blog - The Brugger Bunch - it was amazing.



Yep, we are going to see it again, twice within 24 hours.

April is IN the building. So fun. Thanks, girl!
Even Bella was able to come to this event. Who takes their 5 year old to a 10 pm showing of a werewolf and vampire movie? Mom of the year, that's me. Check out her custom made Team Jacob shirt - everyone loved it - "I Run with Werewolves" was on the back.
June is just around the corner...

No comments: