Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Starting the Season

It has been a fun tradition to see Maddy perform Thanksgiving weekend at the Festival of Trees. It is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and a chance for the dancers to show their stuff. (This is Maddy in Hip-Hop mode)
This is Maddy shaking it while she is tap dancing away. These pictures can't show what talent she has, I am always amazed that any of my offspring would have anything close to coordination.
'Tis the Season. Good job, Maddy. You did a great and looked beautiful as well.

No comments: