This is my sweet friend, Jennifer Lambourne. She and I met a few years back at church and instantly hit it off. Which is funny in itself, because Jen is REALLY smart and I am, well, not. Our little ones were the same age, so it made it very convenient for us to get together and Jen would put up with all my craziness. We became Temple buddies and shared some cherished moments there. When her family moved to Utah, my heart broke, as did Bella's. We still keep in touch, but it is just never the same! I hate it when friends move. Anyway, she surprised me and showed up at my house one day and we spent the afternoon catching up. I miss her. Come back soon, Jen!!Tales of Thibadeau
Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
My Friend, Jen
This is my sweet friend, Jennifer Lambourne. She and I met a few years back at church and instantly hit it off. Which is funny in itself, because Jen is REALLY smart and I am, well, not. Our little ones were the same age, so it made it very convenient for us to get together and Jen would put up with all my craziness. We became Temple buddies and shared some cherished moments there. When her family moved to Utah, my heart broke, as did Bella's. We still keep in touch, but it is just never the same! I hate it when friends move. Anyway, she surprised me and showed up at my house one day and we spent the afternoon catching up. I miss her. Come back soon, Jen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment