Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quincy's Birthday


Katie Bug's birthday is March 23rd, and we have found that is a very popular date to have a birthday. Bella's best friend shares the same bday, so we I am there to document it with my camera. (yes, that is my Bella giving rabbit ears to Quincy)

Bella was being a real goofball that morning, but notice she is wearing a cute flower bow...

As a mom, my greatest moments come from watching my babies have fun. True joy is not seen as often in adults, but when watching children it is found in surplus.

Happy 5th birthday, Quincy Lou. We love you.

XOXO,

Selina, Bella and family

1 comment:

ami said...

What a great post. Thanks for helping us celebrate quincy's b-day in style. we love you all!