She was so excited and practiced (in the middle of the kitchen) every night, improving her jumps per minute from 46 all the way to 112 - You try that, not easy!
Waiting for your name to be called to jump in front of 6 judges and a gymnasium full of people is a little nerve racking... (Rylie Spanbauer on L - these two are pretty much inseparable)
Thanks to Ami, Auntie Kimm and Anna for sitting on HOT, cramped bleachers to cheer our jumper on.
Hey, Good Lookin'
Getting ready to jump for her life - isn't she so cute???
Yeah!! Maddy made it past the semi-finals!
So did Rylie, and now a bit more waiting.
YES!! Maddy passed the semi-finals and now will compete in the FINAL ROUND.
Waiting for your name to be called to jump in front of 6 judges and a gymnasium full of people is a little nerve racking... (Rylie Spanbauer on L - these two are pretty much inseparable)
Thanks to Ami, Auntie Kimm and Anna for sitting on HOT, cramped bleachers to cheer our jumper on.
Hey, Good Lookin'
Getting ready to jump for her life - isn't she so cute???
Yeah!! Maddy made it past the semi-finals!
So did Rylie, and now a bit more waiting.
YES!! Maddy passed the semi-finals and now will compete in the FINAL ROUND.


10 comments:
Wahoo!!!!! Maddy is so awesome, and by far one of the world's cutest girls!!!! I love all the pictures:) I love reading all your posts my friend!
What a competitor that Maddy is! Zach is anticipating being able to be in that competition next year. He is continually practicing jumping at home also..not so great when his dad sleeps during the day..Oh well, he has survived the rest . Congrats to Maddy! ;)
What a talented and driven little girl you have...reminds me of her mother! :-)
I'm so glad you have a blog so we can all connect! We are at: thisidahogirl.blogspot.com. You can find Amy, Mb, Sara, Bryan, and Troy's blogs from there. Can't believe how big your girls are (and beautiful). I bet Maddy has some awesome calves, too!
Hey Selina! Love your blog! I love pictures and lots of stuff to read. Yes, I am the author of the Bryon blog, and we will be posting fundraiser info on there. Christina is also starting a benefit blog to auction off items. If you want to help with anything get in touch with her or Julie. I am not really doing any of it. We even have some friends in Fruitland, ID who are putting together a benefit yard sale. Crazy what people are doing.
I was so excited to see your blog! If we can't see you, this is the next best thing. Your family is beautiful. We will override the uncommunicative Westerberg brothers with cousin blogs. Tell Maddy good for her!
Aunt Julie!!! How fun to "talk" with you. It is so fun to see your kids and their families, I still remember BEGGING my dad to take me to Preston so I could Bbsit for you!!
Hooray for the Thibadeau Clan, what a beautiful family! Time spent sitting on hard bleachers while watching your kids perform goes by way too quickly. I'm happy to have the opportunity to snoop on your life through this blog!
Selina you are so cute!! i love all your posts!! way to go professional blogger!!
GOOD JOB MADDY
And my Aunt Wendy!! This is too good to be true!
Post a Comment