Tales of Thibadeau

Welcome to Tales of Thibadeau, I hope my sweet family enjoys seeing and remembering all of our antics and adventures. There is never an ordinary day in our home, and even if there was I would want to remember every second of it. I love my family and thank Heaven for them everyday. XOXO, Selina



Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Say "No" to Utah Bows...

So, at church and around town, I have been seeing the CUTEST bows made from silk flowers and scrapbooking brads. Whenever I stop the mom of the pretty little girl who is wearing them to ask where she bought them, I always get the same answer - "Oh, I bought them while visiting Utah..." Ug, those Utah women drive me nuts - I'll show them and make my own darn bows. After looking all over for the right flowers, brads, and clips I think I have made a darling creation for Bella to wear to church on Sunday. Her answer to that was NO WAY. Those Utah babies, I bet the bows are stapled to their heads.

4 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

It's TRUE they do, but it is something that we keep on the down low, if it ever got out, OH MY HEAVENS....can you imagine the controversy???? LOL! I love you and WE LOVE OUR FLOWERS! In fact I have been meaning to ask you if you would make a brown one for us? Love ya!

ami said...

Selina- the bows are so cute. quincy loves hers. i bet the utah girls do staple them to the heads of their children. you know they (utah girls) go to great lengths to portray perfection. :)

juliewesterberg said...

She looks so cute. Christina made bows all the time when she lived in Utah. She would probably make you some now--even from Alabama.

This Idaho Girl said...

I would LOVE to make you some bows. Really. You just let me know what you want and I'll have them in the mail. I struggle with the flowers, though. I can't seem to get them to stick to the clips. I end up dismantling the flowers and gluing every layer. Definitely not worth it. I'll have to find some crafty Utah mom to make me some flower clips. Check out this blog:http://2ladybugsboutique.blogspot.com/. She's a friend of mine who makes really cute bows. I've yet to buy any though.